THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 13, 2012

Waiting to see Santa at Bass Pro...

We all went up to Bass Pro because Mommy found out that Santa was going to be there.  Desi and I couldn't wait to go see him.  We got to see and do lots of things while we waited on him.  There were all these fish and deer to look at and games to play.  Unfortunately when it came time to set in the Jolly man's lap, I freaked out.  I didn't even get to tell him what I wanted for Christmas but you can be sure mom got the whole thing on film.  Check it out...



Kill'n time til we see Santa, I'm ready this year...









Love the Snowman

Santa not so much....maybe next year


Come on already...

1 comments:

The Prestons said...

Oh Luke it's okay! Rylie had the same problem and just took her first picture with Santa at age 5 and that's with her sister holding her hand!