THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 13, 2012

State Fair of Texas 2011...

Our annual trip to the State Fair and this year I'm ready for it.  I've heard about all the food there is to eat and I've been practicing so I could eat eat eat.  Between bites of food we took in sites, when through the little town where we shopped, milked a cow, drove a tracor, and other things.  We got soaked in the rain and I had to wear this big yellow thing so I didn't get too wet.  I say this guy named Big Tex, boy was he big.  I just can't tell you how much there was to see and do.  The best part is my whole family goes.  They and now we do this every year.







they found Texas, pretty neat pinwheels


Dad keeping me sorta dry



Sweet baby!



making a healthy plate


 Howdy Folks, this here's the Jackson Family


 Check me out, I'm 36 inches tall


Desi and Steppy getting ready to swing




Vroom Vroom



Not as good as the real thing but will do


Now that's a PIG



1 comments:

The Prestons said...

I love the fair! It is such a feel good day for me! It looks like y'all feel the same! I love the photo booth pictures!