THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Up in flight...

You aren't going to believe this but get ready.  I went flyin'!  No jokin', my Pompy took me up in his plane.  It was sooo much fun, I can't wait to do it agian!  I have to say mom was a little nervous but she wasn't holding me back.  This was something that had to be done.  I know most of you might think that two is too young but I can say it wasn't soon enough.  Thanks for talking mom into it everbody. (that's how I says it, no correcting me yet)



Just call me Captin Luke



Ready for take off....



Safe landing




The fam


1 comments:

The Prestons said...

I definitely would have been nervous for you too, Luke! But, I'm so glad you got to go! I know how you love doing anything you can with your Pompy! Very cool experience that not many people get to enjoy!