THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 29, 2012

To Grandmother's house we go...

After Christmas at my house we got dressed and headed off to Grandmothers. Did you know there's a song about Granmoder gettin' runned over?  Anyway I got to play with all my cousins, I made my own plate of food.  Well actually someone left it on the table and I made it mine.  It had everything on it I like, gum drops, peppermints, icing, grahm crackers.  Who needs turkey and dressing when you can have that?  That was a packed day, full of all things Christmas.  Hope yall had as much fun as I did.



That's me and Granmoder's tree



Aunt Sherri, Aunt Kay, and Granmoder


See what I'm talking about???


Oh yeah, this is yummy!


Daddy and Gigi


Katie Mae and Desi


Me, Rylie, Liam, and Jonathan


Song time, not my thing unless it's Jingle Bells



Me and my cousins

1 comments:

The Prestons said...

That was some kind of Christmas Lunch you had there, Luke! Rylie sure did enjoy having it with you!