THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 15, 2011

Easter at Grandmothers 2011...

Tradition is very important to my mom and most of my family. Every year we go to Grandmother's to celebrate Easter with a delicious meal and then hunt all the eggs that were brought. We start on the porch and take yet another picture, then they tell us to get ready, set, go and we're off. We try and get to as many as we can first. This year I had my own bucket carrier, Jonathan. It made things easier for sure. I just had to pick them up and he carried them for me. That's just how I roll...


on your mark, get set, hunt!!

Jonathan helped me with my egg hunt, thanks!!


Someone said there were eggs in this goose

Rylie, Katie, and me


Cool, thanks for the bubbles Steph

Uh oh, caught eating Rylie's candy

1 comments:

The Prestons said...

I know you made a haul!! Happy Egg Hunting!!