THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Carnival Birthday Party...

We celebrated Desirae, Ty, and Sierra's birthday carnival style. The games were really a lot of fun and creative too. We had it all: cake walk, toilet toss, balloon pop, dino dig, a pull string game, and many others. I think the favorite was the cake walk. I hope the birthday kids had as much fun as I did at their party. I hope we do this kind of party again really soon.





Dino dig...I think this was Rylie's favorite
Amber and Presley

Cake walk, this was so much fun!
Thank you Aunt Kay for making the cupcakes

Ty and Emily going fishing with Uncle Pat



Maddy Seay

Trey and Emily

Grandmother, making sure everyone does the gumball guess

1 comments:

The Prestons said...

Great idea and what a good time!!