THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day one in Galveston...



seafood at Fishtales, yum

in the pool at the Beach club


just the girls...




Galveston...

Getting some push-o-line to get us the rest of the way there...

We got into Galveston around noon on Wednesday, we had a smooth drive for the most part. Thanks to the fact we left at 6, the Desirae and I slept half way there. When we were in Houston, Gigi was driving and I told her to "slow down, slow down Gigi!" It was really funny! Somehow I got Pompy to get me out of my car seat while we were cruising the main drag so I could look at the water. I even played punch bug with Gigi. I'm usually left out of the game but I got her several times. I got mommy too.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you family for providing fun times and making memories together. I love you all.