THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 4 in Galveston...

Out last outing in Galveston was putt putt. I got my own putter and ball which made me happy. There were all these cool animals and things we had to putt around. Even though it was super hot and I was all sweaty I had a good time. Don't tell anyone but I brought home a ball as a souvenir.









For dinner we went down to the pier to have seafood at Fisherman's Wharf. We had all kinds of stuff to eat. My favorite part though was manning the wheel. Check me out. Thank you Gigi for taking us!! Another neat thing was we ran into mommy's friend Amy Jackson and her family. Even though we have the same last name we aren't kin.








This was our last trip to the beach...I'm bummed.


smooches

they guys


burning love
Steppy spent a lot of time making this, I really wanted to stomp on it too!!

You can't see it but we caught a jelly fish and put it in there.
That jelly fish stung my Gigi.



0 comments: