THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Villages...

This past weekend we took a mini vacation down to the Villages down on Lake Palestine. We got to swim and swim and swim some more. We ate seafood at Unk's (look at all the food Pompy, Daddy, and Uncle Casey got). On Sunday we went to the indoor water park and that was so much fun. I also got to eat almost all my meals outside on the porch, that was so cool. I should have mommy feed me outside more often.









our view of the lake






enjoying my breakfast



1 comments:

Aunt Patty said...

Oh, what a beautiful view of the lake; the whole resort looks beautiful and inviting.
We drove along the coastline of Biloxi and Gulfport --- it made you feel serene; a vast expanse of water can do that!I like to view the water but I don't want to get in---Unlike Luke who REALLY loves the water; evidently whether it is in a bucket,bathtub, wade-pool, lake or river!!!