THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Desirae goes to Splash Kingdom...

I still can't believe it...my momma traded me for Sierra and took her and Desirae to Splash Kingdom. Did she forget how much I love the water? No offense or anything to Holly, I love it over there but really. It looks like they had a really great time and I better get to go next time or they'll be sorry! To top it off, my buddy Coleman and his mommy went with them. I'm outraged over this...

Desirae and Sierra

D's learning how to swim under water


Mommy and Desirae



Coleman and his mommy (Nicole)









Coleman after eating pizza...


Somethings you just can't wait for
when you'r little like us...like privacy or a restroom




2 comments:

Aunt Jan said...

Next time, Lukey boy, just call Aunt Jan and we'll have our own little outing to the water! I'll even get you some pizza baby food. We'll show them!

Gigi said...

I think an injustice has been done. Luke, I know for a fact how much you love the water. Well, maybe next time. Looks like a great time was had by the ones who were special enough to get to go.