THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

News update...




Well I'm a whole six months old and some change. I now weigh 16.12 lbs, am 27 inches long, can army crawl, pull up on things, and even go up a couple of steps (like the one's at Pompy and Gigi's). My new loves are my noisy safari animal spinner, turkey and sweet potato dinner, spitting/grunting, and of course dogs. I really like it when they (dogs) sneeze, it's so funny!! Oh, and we can't forget water, water of any kind really...as long as I can splish and splash.




2 comments:

Gigi said...

Luke just keeps amazing me at how fast he is growing and loving life. He smiles all of the time. It's fun wathcing him with all of these FIRSTS! I love him so much!

Aunt Patty said...

What a great 6-month picture of Luke! I can tell he hardly has time for pictures, he's very busy with his climbing and new adventures in discovery.