THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ethan's 5th Birthday


Saturday we celebrated Ethan's 5th birthday. He had it at the bowling alley, hince the cake. Stephanie made the cake and boy was it yummy. Every piece of cake was eaten, not a crumb left. The kids had such a good time, I got to see all my Uncle's, Aunt, cousins, and Papa, Mimi, and Granny on the Jackson/Shaw side that day. We don't often get to do that so it was really nice. The only ones missing were Grandma and Daddy.









I had to rest up for all the fun coming my way



The Birthday boy...he's 5 now




Papa and Luke



Aerial



Shannon and Lyra
(Lyra loves Luke but then who doesn't)



Maddie


Granny and Luke

Yeah, we got one of all the kids!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Happy Birthday Ethan. Love you!!

Gigi said...

Oh, that was me - I closed it before I said who it is wishing a Happy Birthday to Ethan. Love, Gigi & Pompy

Anonymous said...

I can certainly attest to the great taste of the cake. We ate the outsides of the bowling pin, it was actually more cake than the pin was!! (I could'nt quit and neither could Jay.) I thought it would be cute to write a "5" on the pin; Steph would'nt go for it!!! The idea of a bowling party sounds great; did the kids AND adults bowl?
Love, Aunt Patty

Aunt Patty said...

*