THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Guess what I can do...



So I'm 2 and a half now but if you ask me I may tell you I'm 4. It just depends on my mood. If I'm on, I'm good and can tell you all sorts of things like:

My name is Luke Jackson
I live in Canton Texas
I can show you which way to go to Pompy and Gigi's from my house.
I know how to get home from Wal-mart (I've had to tell mommy before)
I can count to 16 without skipping numbers on a really good day.
I will sing my ABC's for you and Take me out to the ball game....two of my favorites


Some of the other things I'm accomplished at are:

This really funny eye trick
Talking back to mommy (yes I get in trouble for it)
I can give you reasons...for example: The other day I was outside and I may have had my feelings hurt so I was crying. My mommy told me to come inside and I told her I had to dry my tears first.
Another time I was supposed to be going to bed but I wasn't ready so I told mommy I had to pick up my toys first. Lame I know but it was all I could come up with at the time.

Let's see what else:

I can run really really fast.
I can hit a baseball (imaginary or real)
I like shooting guns with Pompy. I know it's a guy thing ( they're cool)
And I give the best squeezes and kisses...at least that what my family says anyway.
One last thing is, I know if I want to come out of my room for whatever it was that got me there, I have to say something like, "yes ma'm or yes mommy" I usually start this as soon as I'm sent there. The way I see it is if I keep saying it mommy will get tired of hearing me say it and come let me out. Plus when she comes I get a hug and kiss. I've got her number...

3 comments:

Shirley/Gigi said...

Yes, Luke is figuring us all out. He told Pompy he was ready for a nap ... Yes you heard right. But, he gets to watch one episode of Mickey Mouse before he takes his nap. So, after he watched MM he wasn't tired and didn't need a nap. Pompy laughed and said oh no you don't. It's nap time. Nice try :)

The Prestons said...

Oh!!! He's a funny one and super smart and super cute as Rylie would say!! Love that little boy!!

Aunt Kay said...

I was laughing out loud!

Too, too smart, that one is.

Result of good parenting skills. You really have to be on your toes to keep up with Lukey Boy!