THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I've been around for 14 weeks now...

Mommy said it was way past time to post a new picture of me and my truck. I guess it has been awhile. I've enjoyed not having a camera in my face lately. I don't know if you know that mommy's school has been shut down until May 18th due to the Swine Flu. I hope the child that has it is okay but I'm glad I get to spend some extra time with my mommy. We are going to hang out, go for walks, and I bet get in some camera time. Check out my new layout...mommy spent a long time looking for a new one. She said it's hard to find one for a little boy. Hope you like it too.






Getting bigger every day!

1 comments:

The Prestons said...

There you go...comments work better now! He is getting so big and so darn cute...well he's always been cute! He's about to outgrow that truck, though!!